Pittsburgh Doula Network is Pittsburgh’s most respected postpartum doula service. We have a network of trained and experienced doulas knowledgeable in newborn care, postpartum recovery, breast, chest and bottle feeding, family support and most importantly – care for the birthing person.
Collectively, Pittsburgh Doula Network doulas have a wealth of wisdom and huge hearts. To give you and idea of who OUR doulas really are, besides being mothers, they also individually have areas of specialty:
- Lactation Consultant, IBCLC
- Lactation Counselor, CLC, CLEC
- Certified Lamaze Childbirth Educator, LCCE
- Certified Doula, CD (DONA)
- Certified Postpartum Doula, CPD (DONA)
- DONA and ProDoula Trained Postpartum Doula
- Placenta Encapsulation
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
- Nursing degree
- Holistic Health Coach
These women are dedicated to the events involved in the childbearing year and living a healthy lifestyle who are ready to offer the peer support you need after you bring home baby and provide the best infant care in Pittsburgh.
Each doula is infant-child CPR certified, has Act 33/34 clearances and is insured, so you can be sure your child and family will be safe and well cared for.