Maternal Mental Health: Here at Coast Family, Dr. Allison Hart is a specialist in all things related to becoming parents.
The postpartum period:
- “Matrescence” in postpartum: when your mothering voice and being goes “live”
- Your breastfeeding journey
- What to look out for that could could be signals that you need support for:
- Postpartum Anxiety
- Postpartum Depression
- Postpartum OCD
- Receive objective symptom questionnaire to track mood stability
- Safe place to express vulnerable emotions/navigating life changes
- Problem-solve: daily tasks, asking for help to meet your needs, giving yourself compassion while remaining accountable, deciding what to let go of and clarifying what’s important and why
- Connecting with your new baby
- Understanding the new and constantly unfolding dynamic between you and partner and other children
If you are struggling with any maternal mental health-related struggles, please reach out for a free consult to see how we can help. We are here for you.